Saturday, June 16, 2007

What's wrong with me???

Gosh***Been through a harsh day today...
My driving skill had finally been tested... OKay i admit i'm still unfamiliar with KL road, but what worse was i could even get lost after came out from Mid VAlley Megamall -_-!!!
Luckily my instinct was not so bad after all, thanks to the brilliant instinct, it really save my day!
But...thing was not done after this...
My poor Kancil collided with a motorcycle right in front of my house...
Haihzzzzzzzzz..........guess i had broke my promise to my dear Kancil that i wont let 'him' to be kissed by other vehicles,sigh~~~
Thanks god, i bumped into a nice motorcyclist, he only suffered minor scratches yet he still concerned about my car, oh no... my carelessness had resulted in a guy to suffer scratches... although my Kancil and his motorcycle remained intact, but my heart was uncomfortable with what had happened...
Dear MR motorcycle guy, i'm apologize for the incident and i'm truly feel sorry about that... hope your hand will get recover soon...

No comments: