Friday, December 26, 2008

Bidding Goodbye Again **2008**

It' s time to bid goodbye again...
Here comes the day to reflect upon our past year

25 of December, a day where everyone was caught up in the texting activity, wishing your beloved friends and family Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! Yea...every year of this season, we are spending time with our love ones during christmas, at the same time we have come to realize that we are on the verge of closing our 2008 chapter and begin a brand new chapter for 2009. Yeah, let's cheers for its coming!!!

It was a worthwhile 2008 (minus my career of course) though.
Finally, it took me a year to fully complete my thesis, from preparing my proposals, raw materials, materials testing and processing at lab, trial and error, typing report to binding the whole results of a year's finding, phew~ and I am lucky it is over, at the same time, doubtful of myself whether I am willing to spend the time and effort to commit myself in this whole process all over again. Will you???

Finally, four year bachelor degree of engineering has been completed. It was a moment worth remembering upon getting my scroll on stage, although it lasted less than a minute, but it signified my four years endurance of the gruelling studies, presentations and exams had come to a halt. Afterall, learning is a never ending process, right?? Thanks to my beloved family and friends who were there to cherish the moment with me, and not forgetting my juniors, being swung into the sky can be thrilling, and unforgettable as well.

Finally, stepping foot into the society is an eventual process after graduation. This is the time, you will realize, you actually know NOTHING!!! So, what's the point pursuing tertiary education anyway?? Hah!! Just kidding. It's the time you realize that not everyone has the chance to pursue their dream job. Do you??

Finally, a dearest friend of mine has flew to Japan for the sake of her career. A friend who always be there for, who share eveything and of course always being supportive...Despite that friends come and go along the journey, true friend is definitely causing a missing part of my life puzzle.
Yet, I am glad to find out the authenticity of a friendship. Some friends are worth having, while others, you just can't help to leave them out from your chapter.

Finally, these last two days of 2008 is meant to mourn for the dreadful past relationship for the final time. The damn lock is finally wide opened again, yeah~~

Happy new year Everyone~~
To Steve,
You are definitely a super duper good guy. Wow! sounds over exaggerating, hahha...Thanks for being an avid supporter of my blog. Always appreciate your effort as my first one to leave a comment every now and then, though, somtimes, it sounds pointless, hehe...
A sincere dedication for you, your special someone will eventually come to your life AGAIN. At the mean times, get yourself sufficient time to heal...but don't ever forget your passion for love again yea ^_^

To Pay,
Hehe...we can be a funny combination though. There will be someone who appreciate your sense of humour and your personality. So, let's wait and see what's you gonna look like after half year ya! Again, thanks for always being there, for better or worse...

To Kim,
I'll always miss the moment when we gone crazy...and your laughter...and your warmest hug...
Glad to have known you at the first place, truly.
Best wishes for your never lasting relationship... and do conquer the japanese language ya! Don't ever succumb to those japanese tests and exams, gambate neh!!

To Rob,
Amazing Melacca fella, hahhaa... despite that we just know each other for the last few months, it's great to know that we share a good rapport. You are such a easy going guy whom oozes charm that is easily approachable. No wonder I always hear your name from Kim before even getting to know you. Thanks for still remembering me while I am away from KL now, yea I'll be back there again, it's just a matter of time, hehe...
Always enjoy reading your blog =>

To sai lou,
Strive hard for your final sem, obtain 4.0 again ya! Ah Do and I will be waiting you at KL... will always miss the time you were around...

And finally to Mr K & Mr D,
Thanks for the effort...truly appreaciated...and truly apologised for the disappointment that I have caused...best luck for you guys there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha..no la...Im not amazing ne.. u are more amazing though. U drink beer like u drink water de..sure u r better than me la. LOL

Gaining another frenship is better than gaining another enemy. Life goes on rite? Like i told u, we will always welcome u to come KL again. or perhaps, u can be my pembantu farmasi? Heheheh...

Anonymous said...

謝謝你的贊美, 我也都己經放下了...

現在就只是AIM 着你而己囉, 難得你那麼欣賞我, 我想我又能給自己加加分囉...

哈哈, 我覺得我是6040 了...

lechpay said...

新的一年, 希望是你生命的新页, 愿你我都能寻得各自的梦想。