Saturday, December 26, 2009

Magical Christmas

I don't care upon the presents
underneath the Christmas tree;
I won't hang my stocking up
there upon the fireplace...

Christmas has never been a celebration to me
nor a festive to cherish upon...
Yet this year Christmas
You make the festive a worthwhile wait

We may not standing under the mistletoe
But the magical Christmas never fade
It brings the heart apart grows closer...

I just want you for my own
more than you could ever know;
make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you...

I knew you were aside this Christmas
and that's all I want...

3 comments:

eleanor said...

happy new year to you!

Niko.Ching said...

wow....

you have found someone?

Lw said...

Niko,

It is purely hope and faith that brings me this kind of feeling...